Tony Hyundai Honolulu

ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (6)

Overall Rating 3.666665/5Overall Rating 3.666665/5Overall Rating 3.666665/5rating 3.666665rating 3.666665
Verified Customer on 08/20/2017
"very nice"
kindly staffs
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 11:44 AM
Verified Customer on 08/19/2017
"Great service as usual!"
Driving Hyundais because I found good service comes with each car. This Elantra is my 4th one after 2 Sonatas. Still very satisfied.
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 08:12 PM
PETER Y. on 08/18/2017
"Great service and attention to detail"
I continue to be impressed by the service offered by Tony Hyundai. This is the second Hyundai I have purchased from Tony Hyundai, and the service continues to impress me. After the service, they washed my car, which they have done in the past. I have had 4 Porsches and 5 BMWs in the past, and dealer service of those vehicles, while good, did not measure up to the quality of care exhibited by those at the service department of Tony Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 12:48 PM
Gerald V. on 08/17/2017
"Service! Service! Service!"
Service starts with my AWESOME service writer Will...! Service is performed and completed by knowledgeable mechanics! Service finalized by efficient N smiley Gwen! (Gotta pay da lady ūüėĀ)
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 10:37 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/17/2017

Aloha! You're the best! Thank you for being a valued customer and reviewing your experience. We will see you at your routine service appointment.

Diane T. on 08/16/2017
"An unexpected problem"
I went in for a recall and a regular oil change on July 26th. They discovered a lighting problem. Replaced lights and they all went out again. They then thought it was a wiring problem. I could not pick up my Hyundai until August 10th. However, Lloyd accommodated me with a rental after several days, for which I was grateful.
All worked out fine and I am hoping these issues are resolved.
Lloyd went above and beyond to help me.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 03:18 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/17/2017

Aloha, I would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact me today via the info below. Thank you.

Miles Miller
mmiller@tonygroup.com
808-679-3400

Assaf A. on 08/16/2017
"Always excellent service and great staff."
Place is very welcoming, staff is friendly and always trying to assist you.
Will definitely be back there for future vehicle maintenance.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 02:27 AM

Martha R. on 08/11/2017
"Well intentioned but short of excellence"
The service people are really good, but the problem is getting through to them to make appointments. Best thing to do is go in, get business care with managers number on it, and call him directly if there is a problem. Basic maintenance services are still overpriced even with discount coupons. I use my local auto service shop for tune ups. oil change etc. and Hyundai for warrenty service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 03:16 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/14/2017

Miles Miller
mmiller@tonygroup.com
808-679-3400

Verified Customer on 08/10/2017
"Great Service, just wish they had a better location."
Lloyd and the crew continue to be friendly, helpful and courteous. Great job guys!!!
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 01:33 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/14/2017

We appreciate you!

Lance W. on 08/09/2017
"The staff and service is awesome!!! Good people."
5 stars
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 12:55 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/09/2017

Aloha! You are awesome! Thank you for the taking the time to share your experience! We will see you at your routine appointment.

MICHAEL L. on 08/07/2017
"Great Service"
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 11:21 AM

Randall C. on 08/06/2017
"Good"
Good location. Quick and friendly service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson

Assistant Service Manager
gkaneaiakala@tonygroup.com
808-679-3431

Stephen W. on 08/03/2017
"honolulu Hyunday store is convenient. "
Staffs are very friendly and courtesy.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 04:03 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/03/2017

Susan F. on 08/03/2017
"fast service"
Excellent service and fast, hours on Saturday with service dept is perfect
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 12:30 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/03/2017

Kathrine F. on 08/01/2017
"Great service "
Had an electrical problem that was diagnosed and fixed immediately. Great service with shuttle, taking care of my car, and getting it back to me early in the day.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 05:05 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/01/2017

Aloha! Thank you for the kind words. We are pleased to hear that our team was able to assist you with your vehicle needs. We will see you at your scheduled visit.

Verified Customer on 08/01/2017
"Always efficient"
You can always count on efficient and caring service at Hyundai on Beretania.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Accent

Service Date: 07/30/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 12:39 PM

Chris T. on 08/01/2017
"Good Service "
They were friendly and timely
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017 11:26 PM

Marcus S. on 07/30/2017
"Have had better experiences"
I have had good experiences with this place in the past, but this last service was disappointing. Needed to have a part replaced. First time - wrong part came in. Second time - right part came in, but arrived damaged. Got it right the third time. In both instances, I was not notified of these mishaps until much later in the day of the appointment date. It would have been nice to have been notified at least the day before the appointment, then reschedule for a later date. I also have to note that the pickup shuttle arrived over 30 minutes late the first time. At least they filled in my gas tank on the second appointment, and discounted a few dollars off the invoice. Nonetheless, was very frustrated in service overall. All of this could have been prevented if I was notified at least a day in advance of the wrong/faulty part. I'll still come here, as I hope this kind of experience is a rare one.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 09:54 PM
Chris S., parts manager at Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 08/01/2017

I sincerely appologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you and hope that your future experiences with us will be
much better than the last. Unfortunately we were not aware of the wrong part being sent, but we should have caught the second one being damaged and contacted you to re-schedule. I have spoken to my workers on the matter and have reminded them on meeting our customers needs, as well as being diligent in thier work. Again we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Chris Shimamoto
Tony Hyundai Honolulu Parts MGR.