Toyota of Gladstone

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
SCOT H. on 08/15/2017
"Good Customer Service"
It was very easy, and not a bunch of back and forth.
Review Created: 08/15/2017 12:11 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Scot. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you enjoy your new Toyota Corolla. Congratulations!

JACK K. on 08/14/2017
"Clean"
Great
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 07:24 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Jack. We'll see you next time!

CHRISTINA E B. on 08/14/2017
"Having a go toperson assigned to me if I have questions."
Attention to cleanliness and respect for you and your vehicle.
Review Created: 08/14/2017 05:43 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Christina. We appreciate your business!

RHONDA LEE B. on 08/14/2017
"Oil change/ tire rotation "
Jason ment me, went over what I needed serviced an ask if I was waiting for my car, yes I was an he quoted me about an hour it will take an in a little less than an hour my car was done
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 01:14 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

We appreciate your business, Rhonda, and we'll pass your kind words on to Jason. Thank you for your great review!

TERRY D G. on 08/14/2017
"Oil Change"
Brought in my 03 Tacoma for an oil change........................in and out in no time ..............Great Service Writer
Vehicle: Toyota 4WD TRUCK
Review Created: 08/14/2017 12:50 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Terry. We appreciate your business!

KRISTIN M C. on 08/14/2017
"Regular Maintenance"
Jason was very helpful with our questions and our car was finished on time.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 11:36 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for your great feedback, Kristin. We're very glad to hear you had a good experience with Jason. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Take care!

IAN CHARLES H. on 08/14/2017
"Great service"
I've been a customer for a long time and they take good care of me
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Review Created: 08/14/2017 09:29 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

We appreciate your business, Ian. Thank you for your wonderful review!

CARMEN M. on 08/13/2017
"Great experience! Kind and patient salesman."
We came in looking for something smaller than our Subaru SUV. My wife wanted to look at the Toyota 86. After just a few minutes speaking with Aaron, he unearthed what we really wanted. After a test drive and finding just the right one, we ended up with a 2018 Camry that we love! His patience and questions got to the bottom of what we were looking for very quickly. He was like a really nice detective. A less rumpled Columbo! We would recommend him to anyone.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Review Created: 08/13/2017 10:29 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Carmen. We're very happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with Aaron. Congrats on your new Toyota Camry!

ERIVERTO MARTINEZ M. on 08/13/2017
"Quick and Easy"
I appreciate the help!
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 10:23 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

We appreciate your business, Eriverto. Thank you for the great review!

ROBIN M. on 08/13/2017
"Professional, courteous "
Professional, courteous
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 08:47 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Robin. We appreciate you!

MARK L. on 08/13/2017
"New Toyota Corolla Lease"
I got the car I wanted with no hassles. Denis Russo answered all my questions and made sure that everything was set up right for delivery. I am happy with the car and the leasing experience.
Sales Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 04:35 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Mark. We're happy to hear Dennis was so helpful, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Corolla. Congratulations!

BRYAN B. on 08/13/2017
"Their finance team tried to force a credit check"
Outside the one lady who tried to force us to get a credit check the dealer and car buying process was good. We told their finance department we were in the process of home buying and didn't want them to run a credit check for no reason as we were bringing in a check from our bank. She attempted to tell us she didn't trust my banks check and needed to run my credit to ensure we were good for the money if the banks check didn't clear. We ended up not allowing them to run our credit but it was still and unnecessary and unwanted fight with a rude and condescending finance staff member. Our sales rep sou was great though!
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Sales Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 03:33 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Bryan. We truly appreciate your honest feedback, and we are sorry to hear that our finance team did not meet your expectations. We appreciate you letting us know so we can address the issue. We are happy to hear that our sales team was helpful, and we hope you're loving your new Toyota 4Runner. Congratulations!

REMINGTON C. on 08/13/2017
"Impressive customer service "
Every time I'm here, everything is very friendly and willing to answer questions or help me!
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 11:31 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Remington. We appreciate your business!

SCOTT S. on 08/13/2017
"Excellent customer service "
I enjoyed the laid back atmosphere and large selection of vehicles.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Review Created: 08/13/2017 11:22 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for leaving us such a great review, Scott. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience at our store, and we hope you love your new Toyota RAV4. Congrats!

GAIL AKIKO J. on 08/13/2017
"Advice at first had questions and doubts. Great interaction and believable with no pressure but explanations. Although price was high, his words to help did allow me to go with his suggestions. Thank you. "
Appreciate from purchase of car until present with service received, all maintenance and care given. Bought this car thinking it will last purchase until my end.
Vehicle: Toyota XA
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 07:04 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a kind review, Gail. This is all wonderful to hear!

ANNETTE K. on 08/13/2017
"Very polite and eager to sell a good match for the person"
Comfortable experience. Beautiful showroom with space for people!
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Sales Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 12:51 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Annette. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new Toyota Prius. Congratulations!

DONNA B. on 08/12/2017
"Everyone was so nice."
I don't rush into the purchase of a vehicle. I spent weeks texting questions to Domonique. She was very helpful and we ended up with a car we are very happy with and we liked the price.
Sales Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 10:31 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review, Donna. We're happy to hear you were able to find what you were looking for with the help of our team. Congratulations!

PHILIP C. on 08/12/2017
"Friendly, casual, worked to get me a good deal"
After dealing with high pressure sales and not finding what I was looking for at another Toyota dealer, I went home and within minutes I found the Tacoma I was looking for at Gladstone Toyota. I rushed over and went on a test drive, and I can not convey how much of a relief it is to have a sales staff that doesn't act like their monthly sales goals is their only priority. I was met with a smile, they answered every question I had and I left with a really great deal on a used Tacoma. People are their business and they value their customers. That can't be said for every place and it certainly helps both sides to get the right deal on the right vehicle and earn a good reputation. Gladstone has my business so long as they keep their #1 asset in mind, their customers.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Sales Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 09:10 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Philip. We're happy to hear you were able to find what you were looking for, and we appreciate your wonderful review. Congrats on your new Toyota Tacoma!

HOWARD D M. on 08/12/2017
"Always courteous"
Courteous, knowledgeable advisors n clean environment even though you are very busy.
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 08:09 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

We appreciate your business, Howard. Thank you for the 5 star review!

YAJAIRA E A. on 08/12/2017
"6 month service "
Exelent attention
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 07:58 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for the great review, Yajaira. We appreciate your business!