Toyota of Lake City

Reviews (3059)

rating 4.6992125rating 4.6992125rating 4.6992125rating 4.6992125rating 4.6992125

Recommend?
95%

ReScore (3) Help16

rating 4.3333333rating 4.3333333rating 4.3333333rating 4.3333333rating 4.3333333
New
Improvement
rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
13355 Lake City Way Northeast
Seattle, WA 98125
(888) 818-7128
About At Toyota of Lake City, our service department does routine maintenance and repairs on all Toyotas and other vehicles we sell. Also, our parts department has a wide variety of accessories and performance parts for all Toyota models.
Costumer service was outstanding
Very helpful. Gave me a ride with short notice. Made me feel comfortable. Got me in for service that was not scheduled the same day.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Review Created: 09/29/2014 05:01 PM
Recommended?
IVos handled an unemployed customer with great compassion.
Saw to it that my economic situation was given great compassion during the used car purchase.
Vehicle: DODGE CARAVAN
Sales Date: 09/22/2014
Review Created: 09/29/2014 04:34 PM
Quick Complete Service
The service team acommodated my changing schedule and got my car done well under the estimated time. This was a routine service, but they did a long list of checks.
Review Created: 09/28/2014 09:13 PM
friendly and helpful
good service and on time
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Review Created: 09/28/2014 02:51 PM
Softened the blow
Brought '07 Prius in for oil change and tire rotation, and a broken gasket, waterpump and a few other things were discovered. Asked how long I might let these go, was told another oil change or two, so no hard sell. Went ahead with the work (and 10% seasonal service discount) and car was ready next morning, with the assurance that I have many more years to come with my Prius, without anticipated big sticker items in the near future. Very encouraging.
Review Created: 09/28/2014 02:22 PM
DAWN N. in Poulsbo, WA on 09/28/2014
Outstanding customer Service!
Our salesman, Frank listened to our needs, negociated a deal that woudl enable us to buy the car of our dreams -w/o any pressure. The finance director, Raad informed us of options that would protect our investments and again negociated with us so that we could afford some important options and stay within our budget. We were treated with respect and felt valued as customers and the everyone at Toyota of Lake City wanted us to have a positive experience.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Sales Date: 09/25/2014
Review Created: 09/28/2014 12:29 PM
DREW K. in Seattle, WA on 09/28/2014
Why go anywhere else?
They always go above and beyond with service, I went in for an oil change which they did perfectly. They didn't try to up sell me on stuff I didn't need. Also they did an incredibly thorough inspection beyond that repaired an issue I was having with my front end. They didn't tell me they did it, I noticed it on the drive home and was SO happy! Thank you Toyota of Lake City, you guys are the pinnacle of GREAT service.

The person helping me was Gabriel, he always makes the experience extremely pleasant and informative. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY SOLARA
Review Created: 09/28/2014 12:10 PM
5000K Service on new 2014 Tundra
The online appointment scheduling app is confusing, but I think they did the service that I requested.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Review Created: 09/28/2014 11:28 AM
Outstanding Customer Service
The reason I prefer to go to Lake City Toyota is twofold great personalized service but more than anything is honesty regarding any repairs, potential repairs with competitive pricing. A combination that cannot be beat.
Vehicle: SCION XB
Review Created: 09/28/2014 09:22 AM
Friendliness
The staff were looking to find a way to make a deal that met our needs
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS V
Sales Date: 09/22/2014
Review Created: 09/28/2014 08:26 AM
great staff!
I had a large nail in my tire. I know I can always count on one of the helpful staff at toyota of lake city. Wayne La Beau was especially helpful.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Review Created: 09/27/2014 07:57 PM
SHARI K. in Seattle, WA on 09/27/2014
Low Tire Pressure
A 3 inch nail in my tire and it was fixed in a half hour. Great service.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Review Created: 09/27/2014 06:48 PM
BRYAN K. in Seattle, WA on 09/27/2014
Fast and friendly
Fast performance of a routine service appointment. Friendly staff.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Review Created: 09/27/2014 03:56 PM
Highly Recommend
The salespeople/managers/ staff listen and honor the customers' needs. They take the time to show the customers' their options both in the cars available as well as the best approach for buying/leasing the vehicle. They are friendly, not pushy, and make every effort to make the customers feel comfortable and valued.
Sales Date: 09/23/2014
Review Created: 09/27/2014 02:54 PM
DAVID H. in Edmonds, WA on 09/27/2014
Done good
Friendly rep (of course), pleasant waiting room, competent, if routine, work.
Service Date: 09/23/2014
Review Created: 09/27/2014 09:04 AM
HAO L. in Shoreline, WA on 09/26/2014
pressure free buying experience
We had a wonderful experience at Toyota of Lake City recently. Lilly provided a helpful, informative and pressure-free experience to us. She helped us find the right model and the color of the car we wanted and demonstrated all the features we would like to know. She is very patient to answer all of our questions. The sales manager laid out the offer which was fair and reasonable and we were happy to make an order of a brand new car on our first visit! Two weeks later we went back to finish all the paperwork and drove the car back home in just two and half hours. I would recommend Lilly to anyone who is serious about buying a car at Toyoya of Lake City.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Sales Date: 09/24/2014
Review Created: 09/26/2014 10:52 PM
Service from the Greg on the Gold team and his 4runner mechanic Greg
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Review Created: 09/26/2014 03:09 PM
good timing
Gabriel was informative and polite. The service took as long as he said it would, and thanks to wifi I got some work done too.
Service Date: 09/24/2014
Review Created: 09/26/2014 03:04 PM
Always consistent
Fast efficient and friendly
Vehicle: SCION XB
Review Created: 09/26/2014 02:36 PM
Excellent service & communication
Once again, my car was taken care of expertly -- but most important was how wonderfully I was treated when I checked in and picked up my car.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Service Date: 09/24/2014
Review Created: 09/26/2014 02:30 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message