Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Laura D. on 08/04/2017
"Just Thanks!!"
Just wanted to thank Eli at the Service Desk for taking the time to explain my vehicle issues and options. He was so very patient, addressed my questions, looked further to see what recall work could be done since I was already there. Felt assured with options when I walked out.
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 01:19 PM
Lennie L. on 07/28/2017
"Quick and Painless"
I used TrueCar to look for the vehicle I wanted and Toyota Of Olympia had one. I was promptly emailed by Ariel even though I put in my request in the evening after hours. I responded to her email (she was the first to contact me) and then we spoke on the phone to go over the vehicle I wanted, the pricing, my trade, etc. Not only did they honor the TrueCar pricing, they significantly beat it! I made an appointment for the next day. When I arrived, the vehicle was set aside for me, clean and ready to go. Ariel had me work with Steve, a very nice and knowledgeable young man. After a thorough presentation I took it for a test drive and was pleased. We went in, got the paperwork started, and all the numbers I was given by Ariel the previous day were spot on, no surprises. Once we closed the deal I went into finance and worked with K.C. Lindt. It was a pleasant surprise to see a familiar face, K.C. and I had worked together in the past. K.C. is a friendly, knowledgeable, and integral person. He went over everything thoroughly and provided excellent service. I was in the car business in the past, for 10 years. I was in sales, finance, and sales management. It was really nice to work with friendly, genuine people, who displayed integrity and professionalism throughout the entire process. Well done Ariel, Steve, K.C., and Toyota Of Olympia!
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 10:54 AM
JANICE H. on 05/21/2017
"Caring & happy staff"
Despite a horrendous oil mess.... And inconvenience , Toyota responded quickly and thoroughly.

Second (oil oops), with you.... But those things happen! I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I saved your Email, and got busy. Thank you, Toyota of Olympia, for everything !
Vehicle: LEXUS ES 300 LUXURY SPORT SDN
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 08:22 PM
Ericka C. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 05/27/2017

Hello Janice,

I am happy to hear that we were able to take care of that issue for you. We look forward to your next visit!

Tina H. on 05/10/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Toyota is the most helpful and caring company I have ever worked with."
Thank you Tony and the team for helping us get into 2 beautiful vehicles . Your time and Patience was so appreciate and the financial person who helped make everything work. Totally going to recommend Toyota to friends and family.
Thanks again
Jason and Tina Hoheisel
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017 04:58 PM
Ericka C. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 05/11/2017

Jason and Tina,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a Review! I am pleased to hear that you had such a great experience!

Vandenbos G. on 04/30/2017
"Service"
I really appreciated the way Craig diagnosed my brake issues and provided the right solution at a great price! The waiting area is a great place to catch up on work on my computer. This visit was even better though as Tim, who is at the dealership a few mornings each week to play guitar and sing, encouraged me with his guitar music and insights into guitar lessons. Thankful for Toyota Olympia!
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/30/2017 02:03 PM
Ericka C. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 04/30/2017

Hello Gary,
I am so glad to hear about your great experience at our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

RONALD W. on 04/22/2017
"Prompt, friendly, professional service "
Friendly quality communications.
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 06:08 AM
Ericka C. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 04/22/2017

Hello Ronald,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review! We look forward to your next visit!

MARY H. on 04/20/2017
"employees"
The gentleman that helped me was stellar. He was helpful, personable, and expedient. My return business is hinged on these types of experiences and interactions.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Service Date: 04/09/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 04:41 PM

Hello Mary,
I am pleased to hear that you had such a great experience!

ROY M. on 04/19/2017
"routine maintenance"
work was done on time and effectively
Review Created: 04/19/2017 02:57 PM

Hello Roy,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review!

MARGIT B. on 04/18/2017
"Happy with Service"
I arrived 30 minutes early and was entered into the service flow without having to wait. My service 'consultant' explained the planned services and expected costs clearly. I have an engineering background and he recognized my curiosity - he invited me to go onto the shop floor and look at my car's brake pads, and explained the situation. As a woman, I appreciated that he didn't dismiss me, but rather assumed that I was smart enough to understand what was going on! Super duper awesome! Also, he apologized for a mis-reading of the brake pads from my previous service, nice honesty. And, he helped me save a lot of money by suggesting I replace the headlamp bulbs, which were dimming, rather than the entire headlamp housing. I was very happy with the fast, honest, engaging, and respectful service I received. Plus, I got some work done on my laptop hooked to the wifi in the nice lounge area (with tables!).
Vehicle: TOYOTA MATRIX
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 10:35 AM

Thank you Margit!
I am happy to hear that you had such a great service experience!

CAROLYN E. on 04/17/2017
"The people working there."
#10place get your car work on
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Service Date: 04/09/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 04:58 PM
Ericka C. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 04/17/2017

Hello Carolyn,
Thank you for the 5 star review!

JAMES A. on 04/15/2017
"Tacoma service"
I brought my truck in at the last minute for an oil change and I was in and out before I knew it. Friendly people and quick service.
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 08:02 AM
Ericka C. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 04/15/2017

Hello James,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!

GEORGE B. on 04/14/2017
"We trust that the work is done correctly while we have a comfortable place to wait."
IT IS UNEXCUSABLE that we should receive print outs that cannot be read, as the ink in the printer is "OUT"!
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 12:25 AM
Perry P. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 04/14/2017

Mr. Broughton, thank you for your feedback...we agree it is unacceptable for us not to be able to provide our customers with repair order invoices.  We have since rectified the situation and most likely we won't run out of toner ever again!
I am emailing you ledgible copies of your service and will send paper copies in the mail.
Thank you again and our apologies for the mishap
Perry Phillips
Fixed Operations Director

HELEN B. on 04/14/2017
"Great service."
I enjoy taking my vehicles to Toyota of Olympia. They are very good service and are nice people to work with.
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 12:06 AM
Ericka C. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 04/14/2017

Helen,
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review! Enjoy your weekend!

EMILIE B. on 04/13/2017
"Thankyou!"
5 out of 5 for sure. Not only did they change my oil, but they also rotated my tires, and washed my car for free! checked over my entire engine and informed me of things that will soon need repair, and did not make me feel stupid for knowing nothing about cars at all haha. It was also 20 bucks cheaper than my last oil change which is a plus. Thankyou Toyota!
Vehicle: SCION TC
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 02:49 PM

Emilie,
I am very pleased to hear that you had such a great experience! Thank you for the 5 star review!

ALLAN B. on 04/12/2017
"service"
Friendly and knowledgeable service by all employees.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Review Created: 04/12/2017 09:04 PM

Allan,
We look forward to your next visit!

SHERI W. on 04/12/2017
"Best Toyota Service"
Always fast and friendly!
Review Created: 04/12/2017 07:23 PM
Ericka C. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 04/13/2017

Thank you Sheri for coming to see us!

LINDA S. on 04/12/2017
"The closeness of Toyota to get any work done on my vehicle"
Everyone that I talked to when I arrived were very pleasant and helpful and after getting my information I felt that I would be leaving my car in capable hands
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Review Created: 04/12/2017 05:37 PM

Linda,
Thank you for choosing Toyota of Olympia!

DONALD B. on 04/12/2017
"Plenty of help very little waiting.knowledgeable "
Seem to be on top of everything
Review Created: 04/12/2017 04:35 PM
Ericka C. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 04/13/2017

Thank you Donald for the 5 stars!

LARRY K M. on 04/12/2017
"Good experience"
I arrived early for my appointment and the service manager took my vehicle right in for service. It was completed almost by the time of my appointment. Having it washed and vacuumed was also appreciated.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Review Created: 04/12/2017 04:12 PM

Larry,
I am glad to hear that you had a good experience!

PHILIP B. on 04/12/2017
"Service!"
Service completed in timely manner, great waiting room, price was okay, and I was made aware of any concerns
Review Created: 04/12/2017 04:10 PM

Philip,
Thank you for visiting us!