JERRY K. on 02/24/2017
"Good service "
Shawn Dinsmor was great to work with and had all different issues I had with the vehicle checked throughly and called me with solutions
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Review Created: 02/24/2017 08:55 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/27/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Jerry. We appreciate you!

RACHAEL S. on 02/24/2017
"Another amazing oil change!"
I bought my 4runner years ago and even after my oil change service expired, I still go there! Its an amazing atmosphere to hang out while your oil change is in process. The staff at the desk is always so pleasant and professional. Just something to look forward to instead of dreading it...
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Review Created: 02/24/2017 11:58 AM

We appreciate your business, Rachael. Thank you for your wonderful review!

TONY M N. on 02/23/2017
"very close to my house"
same as above
Review Created: 02/23/2017 01:31 PM

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Tony. We appreciate your business!

TACOMA PIERCE COUNTY HEALTH D. on 02/23/2017
"comfortable waiting area"
Waiting area is comfortable providing refreshments and the sitting areas are nice and useful. Customer service was friendly and prompt.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Review Created: 02/23/2017 09:43 AM

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear you had a good experience. If there's ever anything you feel we can do better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks!

DANIEL F. on 02/22/2017
"Great service and environment"
Had to bring my car in for a routine service, which was about a 2 hour wait. The large waiting area, WiFi, and coffee, made the wait alot more bearable.
Review Created: 02/22/2017 08:04 PM

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Daniel. we're happy to hear your visit went well. Take care!

ANGELA C M. on 02/22/2017
"Good and comfortable waiting atmosphere."
Good and comfortable waiting atmosphere.
Vehicle: TOYOTA SIENNA
Review Created: 02/22/2017 07:48 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Angela. We appreciate you!

LEE R V. on 02/22/2017
"Great place"
People and service are great. You know you can trust them to be honest with you.
Review Created: 02/22/2017 07:38 PM

Thank you for the great review, Lee. We appreciate your business!

DONALD A E. on 02/22/2017
"One Day Service"
Had a bad tire and Toyota of Puyallup was able to order a new set and install them that day at a very good price.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Review Created: 02/22/2017 05:31 PM

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Donald. We're glad to hear our team was able to help, and we look forward to working with you again.

CHRISTIN J W. on 02/22/2017
"Wonderful Service!"
The staff were friendly and helpful, my vehicle was finished without delay, and I didn't have to wait for anything. They called me as soon as it was ready and said they would hold it until I could come pick it up.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/22/2017 05:26 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Christin. We appreciate you!

Larry L. on 02/22/2017
"Great service!"
Been going there for years.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Review Created: 02/22/2017 04:53 PM

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Larry. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear our team treats you well. If there's ever anything we can do better, please feel free to let us know. See you next time!

JUNE A. on 01/21/2017
"had to come in due to engine lightcame on in my new nisson I purcased"
Laurie in service took care of all the paperwork. She is the best
Vehicle: NISSAN VERSA NOTE
Sales Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/21/2017 10:00 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/23/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, June. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new Nissa. Congrats!

JAMES H. on 01/20/2017
"Friendly people, no hard sell, comfortable waiting area"
Our rep was very knowledgeable and listened to our budget and requirements.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Sales Date: 01/12/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017 03:16 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, James. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. Congrats on your new Toyota Camry!

MERLE S. on 01/18/2017
"Customer Service"
I purchased my RAV 10 years ago, it has always been serviced at TOP!
Speaks for it self
Service Date: 01/10/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017 03:01 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you for the great review, Merle. We appreciate your business!

JAMES A. on 01/18/2017
"very friendly"
overall was very pleased
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Review Created: 01/18/2017 07:14 AM

Thank you for the 5 star review, James. We're glad to hear you had a good experience. See you next time!

GLENN R. on 01/18/2017
"Not far from our home and good service."
A job well done.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TACOMA
Service Date: 01/16/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017 06:29 AM

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Glenn. We'll see you next time!

WILLIAM H. on 01/18/2017
"Excellent Service"
The service was excellent and all my questions were answered
Sales Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017 05:11 AM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, William. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new Toyota RAV4. Congrats!

SONYA F. on 01/17/2017
"Awesome Service!"
Vanessa is a champ! She explained my purchase and lease options in great detail. She helped me pick the perfect car for my needs and stuck with my budget! Financing paperwork went fast and easy. The service department was great and friendly too. Everyone had a smile on their face which made me feel like I made the right decision sticking with Toyota of Puyallup for my new car. I have a feeling I will be back with my Son soon!
Review Created: 01/17/2017 09:27 PM

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, Sonya. We truly value your business, and we're thrilled to hear you had such a great experience. Congrats on your new Toyota RAV4!

ANALIZA T. on 01/17/2017
"10"
staff are very helpful to me to be able to get me a lease car right on my budget
Vehicle: TOYOTA YARIS IA
Review Created: 01/17/2017 07:34 PM

Thank you for doing business with Toyota of Puyallup, Analiza. We appreciate the 5 star rating, and we hope you love your new Toyota Yaris. Congrats!

JUNG O. on 01/17/2017
"Good deal and service"
It was really great time everyone was friendly
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Review Created: 01/17/2017 04:17 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/17/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jung. We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience, and we really appreciate you letting us know. Congrats on your new Toyota Camry!

ANN M S. on 01/17/2017
"Top service"
As usual Toyota of Puyallup outdone itself with outstanding service, courteous and friendly staff. I wouldn't change a thing.
Service Date: 01/16/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017 09:48 AM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Ann. We appreciate your business!