Latest Review about 1 hour ago
PHIL S. on 08/17/2017
"''03 Beauties"
Courtesy, efficiency and commitment to satisfaction.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 05:11 PM
THOMAS S. on 08/17/2017
"Great customer service"
All the employees were super friendly and easy to work with. They weren't down my throat about buying a car from them like most dealerships. Easy one of the best dealers I've personally bought a car from! Would definitely reccomend them and purchase a car from again in the future
Vehicle: Toyota 86
Sales Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 08:41 AM
JOHN E. on 08/16/2017
"Great customer service! "
Jerry was a very kind and a very helpful dealer. I told him what I was looking for in a vehicle and he showed me the exact car I wanted! I am very happy with the car!
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Sales Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 11:23 PM
DONATO G. on 08/16/2017
"Friendly staff, ready to help."
Cookies and coffee a plus.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Review Created: 08/16/2017 11:07 PM
WAYNE G. on 08/16/2017
"Toyota is always a good name, dealerships on the other hand..."
The quality of sales isn't all that. We wanted a car that they had to trade another dealer for. When the car arrived they had to clean it up which was understandable. However our sales rep called and said it would be ready at a certain time. Returned and the car was nowhere near cleaned. We had to then wait and return the next day and when we did, it still had marks that we identified the day before. And that was after coming back from the detail shop. All this and it was a brand new car. They took it again to touch it up. Not very good quality work and we were treated more as just another sale. Head salesman did give us another tank of gas for our troubles, which was a plus, but that was only the surface. We were given a time he first day, and it should've been done right. Our salesman either didn't look it over himself or didn't care.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Sales Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 08:39 PM
CHARLES B. on 08/16/2017
"Monti and the sales team"
Monti new exactly what I needed to make a deal and everyone treated us like famliy!!!
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD
Sales Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 08:19 PM
Sue H. on 08/16/2017
"Awesome service!"
Always appreciate the professionalism, courtesy and all around excellent service at Toyota of Puyallup!
Review Created: 08/16/2017 08:15 PM
LEOLA J. on 08/16/2017
"Quick and professional service"
All ready did so
Vehicle: Toyota Venza
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 07:27 PM
COLLIN S. on 08/16/2017
"Was able to get my truck quick"
Great people and very friendly
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Sales Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 06:00 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, Collin. We truly value your business, and we hope you enjoy your new Toyota Tacoma. Congratulations!

DAVID P. on 08/16/2017
"Easy in and out"
Ease of scheduling and getting checked in for service. Reliable service without the upselling unused to experience where they always wanted to sell me more services than I came for. No pressure recommendations based on their inspection. Price is average, maybe a little better than average. When waiting for service, their wait room is comfortable with wifi, coffee and cookies. All in all, a pleasant experience.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 03:25 PM

Thank you for your valuable feedback, David. We're very glad to hear you were satisfied with your visit. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

CHRIS N. on 08/16/2017
"Made It Right Without A Hassle"
I had complained about shaking in my vehicle when breaking a couple of times when bringing in my leased Sienna for it's regular maintenance while under ToyotaCare. Both times they suggested it was likely just brake dust and they would clean it out, and the report would come back saying my brakes were great. But they weren't and the shuddering kept getting worse. So, I called and told them this whole story and they said to bring it in specifically to get it looked at for that issue and since it was still under warranty for defects it would likely be covered. They worked it out, got me a loaner car while they worked on my car, and didn't try and charge me for an issue that clearly a 2 year old van shouldn't be having if they maintenance people had really looked into my problem in the first place. I appreciate all the work they did to make it right and they only lose 1 star because of not being thorough enough in the first place. Thank you Toyota of Puyallup Service department.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Review Created: 08/16/2017 03:06 PM

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Chris. We appreciate your positive review, and we're glad to hear everything worked out. We hope your Toyota Sienna is running smoothly!

CRAIG I. on 08/16/2017
"Friendly People fast service"
Quick sale but the time I was at the dealer I was well taken care of by more than just the salesperson. I would purchase another vehicle from Toyota of Puy.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD
Sales Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 02:31 PM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Craig. We're happy to hear your buying experience went well and that you would work with us again. We hope you love your new Toyota Tundra!

MARCIA O. on 08/16/2017
"These people do great work"
They went out of their way to make up for a system snafu that had me make two trips for the work that was needed.
Review Created: 08/16/2017 12:02 PM

Thank you for your wonderful review, Marcia. We appreciate your business!

JOE H. on 08/15/2017
"Well-oiled machine"
Quick check-in...with no "up sell" pressure from Stefan; car completed in the time-frame discussed at check-in; the care taken to keep the interior of the car clean was noted. Pleased!
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Review Created: 08/15/2017 10:16 PM

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Joe. We're glad to hear your visit went so well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Take care!

MARILYN V. on 08/15/2017
"customer service "
customer service was excellent. Josh was great
Review Created: 08/15/2017 08:48 PM

We appreciate your business, Marilyn. Thank you for the 5 star review!

MAURICIO T. on 08/15/2017
"Oil Change"
Clean facility and decent time of turn around.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 03:41 PM

We appreciate your business, Mauricio. Thank you for the great review!

DONALD B. on 08/15/2017
"Always great service."
Well I am a little biased as my son is a master tech there and is the one that works on my car.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Review Created: 08/15/2017 02:34 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Donald. We appreciate your business!

DARYL B. on 08/15/2017
"Toyota of Puyallup Purchasing Experience"
I found the staff at Toyota Puyallup to be personable and proficient. Other than not knowing where the second key to the car was, my experience was excellent. Of course, it's not too hard to be nice to someone handing you a check for $30,000.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Sales Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 09:44 AM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Daryl. We appreciate your positive review, and we hope you enjoy your new Toyota RAV4 Hybrid. Congratulations!

JEFFREY S. on 08/15/2017
"RAV4 120k Service"
Service procedures performed promptly - appreciate the co-operation of service department to accommodate my specific requests and provide shuttle service to/from dealership. Have been a customer of Toyota of Puyallup for 40 years, and looking forward to many more.
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 08:26 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you for the great review, Jeffrey. We appreciate your business!

LESLEE P. on 08/14/2017
"Monty Montague, always helps me with questions on my new car. Service department always professional and gives good service."
I have been a loyal customer for over 31 years. I have purchased and leased several cars.
I keep coming back because I like the Toyota product and all the employees. They are happy, too.
I get the same people helping me year after year. Thank you, Toyota of Puyallup :)
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 10:50 PM

Thank you for your wonderful review, Leslee. We're happy to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family. We'll see you soon!