HOA H N. on 06/28/2017
"They honor their sale price"
Vehicle: TOYO SIENNA
Sales Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 12:34 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/28/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a great review, Hoa. We hope you love your new Toyota Sienna!

JEFFREY K T. on 06/27/2017
"Customer focused"
They are well organized and check with the customer to determine what work is needed now and what is better done at another time.
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 08:08 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/27/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Jeffrey. We appreciate your business!

CINDY R E. on 06/26/2017
"Professional not slick"
Got their best price without a lot of screwing around- saved me time and frustration. We got a better price by a few hundred dollars for this vehicle than the local customers surveyed settled for.
Vehicle: TOYO HIGHHY
Sales Date: 06/17/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 04:00 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/26/2017

Hi Cindy. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, We're happy to hear everything went so well, and we hope you love your new Toyota Highlander. Congratulations!

BARB M. on 06/25/2017
"Great Customer Care"
My visit was timely and the representatives were very informative and friendly.
Service Date: 06/17/2017
Review Created: 06/25/2017 05:09 AM

We appreciate your business, Barb. Thank you for rating us 5 stars!

SHARON K C. on 06/23/2017
"Service"
Service was outstanding
Review Created: 06/23/2017 07:41 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Sharon. We appreciate you!

DAVID R. on 06/23/2017
"Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful service. "
It's the people that make this place great! They are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The waiting room with big screen TV, cookies and fancy coffee machine makes the wait a breeze.
Vehicle: TOYOTA SIENNA
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 07:25 AM

Thank you for the 5 star review, David. We appreciate your business!

ERICK A M. on 06/22/2017
"Vehicle Purchase "
No pressure inquiring/buying. Sales rep (Maurice) is awesome and the finance team (Tiffany) was truly helpful in ultimately finalizing the purchase.
Vehicle: TOYO HIGHL
Sales Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 09:20 PM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a positive review, Erick. We'll make sure to pass the praise on to Maurice and Tiffany. Congrats on your new Toyota Highlander!

CHOCLIT A H. on 06/22/2017
"I got a car!"
Victor was patient, kind, and we'll informed. I'm very happy with my purchae!
Vehicle: TOYO YARISIA
Review Created: 06/22/2017 09:03 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/22/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Choclit. We're glad to hear you had such a good experience with Victor. Congrats on your new car!

RAMIR E E. on 06/22/2017
"Selection"
My wife and I love how we were treated at this dealership. We were not pressured or asked to maybe consider buying a less equipped tacoma. Joe Liotta was great. He answered my questions and explained it very clearly. By far our best car buying experience ever.
Vehicle: TOYO TACO
Sales Date: 06/17/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 05:46 PM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a great review, Ramir. We hope you love your new Toyota Tacoma!

MICHAEL L L. on 06/22/2017
"A good place to buy a car"
Eddie was very professional. He aggressively looked for the car we wanted and found it. I appreciated that he took us down to the service department and introduced us. All in all, a great experience and I will recommend this dealer to anyone.
Vehicle: TOYO CAMR
Review Created: 06/22/2017 05:20 PM

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, Michael. We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, and we'll pass your kind words on to Eddie. Congratulations!

DOUG H. on 06/22/2017
"Buyer inspection for 2006 Tacoma ...."
You saved me from buying a Lemon..... will wait till I can purchase a Toyota Certified !
Vehicle: TOYOTA TACOMA
Service Date: 06/17/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 05:09 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Doug. We appreciate you!

SHELDON J I. on 06/22/2017
"Great Customer Service"
My Tundra electronically freaked out on me out of nowhere. I called and was quoted for a diagnostic and they got me in as soon as I could get there, gave me a loaner, diagnosed, fixed and washed my truck and sent me on my way no charge!
Vehicle: TOYO TUND
Sales Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 04:35 PM

Thank you for your wonderful review, Sheldon. We're happy to hear you had a good experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. Stop by and see us anytime!

MARY D M. on 06/22/2017
"Joshua Horton"
Excellent service. Let me follow my process instead of dictating agenda. Josh is the best!
Vehicle: TOYO HIGHHY
Review Created: 06/22/2017 04:17 PM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a great review, Mary. We'll pass your kind words on to Josh. Congrats on your new Toyota!

SUSAN B M. on 06/22/2017
"Such easy, friendly service"
They are friendly and not pushy. Thanks for the Mocha and cookie.
Vehicle: TOYOTA SIENNA
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 04:09 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Susan. We appreciate you!

DAWN P. on 06/22/2017
"Wonderful service!"
I appreciate all that you do!
Vehicle: TOYO COROL
Sales Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 04:06 PM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Dawn. We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience, and we hope you enjoy your new Toyota Corolla. Congrats!

Stan G. on 06/22/2017
"Friendly service everything was done on time"
Same as above
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Review Created: 06/22/2017 03:59 PM

We appreciate your business, Stan. Thank you for rating us 5 stars!

PATRICE B. on 06/22/2017
"maintenance & oil change done"
I think Toyota of Puyallup did better than in the past. They even fixed a wheel problem because the lug nut was stripped and when they rotated the tires they found the problem and took care of it right away. They were fast when they did both oil changes for 2 of my cars. And the prices were right. Thanks again - a satisfied customer.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 03:25 PM

We appreciate your business, Patrice. Thank you for the 5 star review!

JUDITH L. on 06/22/2017
"Absolutely amazing!!!"
I love coming to Toyota of Puyallup! It's easily the best service I receive from any business I go to on a regular basis! My service advisor Nic was so helpful and quite handsome too! Thank you TOP!
Vehicle: KIA SPECTRA
Review Created: 06/22/2017 03:13 PM

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Judith. We're very glad to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family. See you soon!

ROBERT E P. on 06/22/2017
"Took my Camry for service and ready on time."
Only complaint is the wait after drop off and pickup. Sometimes the wait can be longer than 5 minutes. Technicians do a wonderful job, even asked if I wanted it vacuumed and washed.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 02:43 PM

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Robert. We're happy to hear your overall experiences with us have been positive. We'll see you soon!

JOSHUA M. on 06/22/2017
"Thank you! "
They completed their service in the time they quoted and called to offer to change my filter but informed me I get it for free on my next service. I appreciated the honesty!
Vehicle: TOYO HIGHL
Sales Date: 06/18/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 02:29 PM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a great review, Joshua. We hope you love your new Toyota Highlander!