JOHN V M. on 04/25/2017
"Great Service all around!"
Bought several vehicles from; Victor, Richard, Lou, & Monty. Whenever I have any service questions I get great feedback Fred & Rick. Kudos to the entire staff!
Vehicle: TOYO TUND
Sales Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 09:57 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/26/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, John. We appreciate your kind words, and we're happy to hear everything went well. Congratulations on your new Toyota Tundra!

ESTHER D. on 04/25/2017
"Customer service is excellent"
best place to take my car for service
Vehicle: TOYO 4RUN
Sales Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 07:15 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/25/2017

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Esther. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

BRADLEY A W. on 04/24/2017
"Good service"
Great service in general. Front desk can pay a little more attention to help customers- 4 employees at front desk helping no one as I stood in front of them for about 4 minutes before someone helped me.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 11:47 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/24/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Bradley. We appreciate you letting us know how we can improve since we read every review to help us best serve our customers. We hope your next visit is a 5 star experience!

STEVEN J D. on 04/24/2017
"Excellent buying experience"
The staff was friendly, my new Tacoma was clean and full of fuel, and within 2.5 hours I was on my way home. I am a truly satisfied customer.
Sales Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 11:20 AM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Steven. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we hope you love your new Toyota Tacoma. Congratulations!

CHA X. on 04/24/2017
"Everyone so VERY helpful."
Everybody was very helpful and very understanding. Our situation was very unique but the sales team and the finance team were really great at helping us getting a NEW car.
Vehicle: TOYO CAMR
Review Created: 04/24/2017 10:34 AM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Cha. We appreciate your great review! Enjoy your new Toyota Camry!

JENNIFER M R. on 04/23/2017
"My salesman is amazing!"
The loyalty and respect I received as a costumer 😊
Vehicle: TOYO PRIUS
Sales Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/23/2017 07:13 PM

We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, Jennifer. Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, and congrats on your new Toyota Prius!

KAY C V. on 04/23/2017
"Pleasant staff, pleasant setting"
Everything seems 5 star--prompt service, competent, etc. Only wish the prices could be cut.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/23/2017 03:45 PM

We appreciate your business, Kay. Thank you for the 5 star review!

KAYLA R F. on 04/22/2017
"Best car buying experience I have ever had!"
I had offers from other dealerships as soon as I completed my USAA loan application. I went back to Puyallup Toyota because my care salesman, Leroy, was outstanding! I had gone in a few days earlier with only a hour to spare. I just had some questions. Leroy answered every question I had and showed me the features of a highlander. I never felt pushed to drive right then or buy from him. He met me a couple days later, on his day off, for a test drive. I loved the car and decided to buy. Toyota of Puyallup not only price matched the deal I received from another dealership, they had me out in a couple hours so that I could make my sons football game. Leroy was the reason I went back to this specific dealership, but everyone who helped me during this car buying process was awesome.
Vehicle: TOYO HIGHLN
Review Created: 04/22/2017 05:28 PM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Kayla. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We will pass your kind words on to Leroy. Congratulations on your new Toyota Highlander!

RALPH W F. on 04/22/2017
"Oil Change on 2007 Camry"
Service was performed quickly, efficiently, and they did a great job on the car wash! Vehicle was delivered sooner than promised.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 01:48 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Ralph. We'll see you next time!

LARKIN R S. on 04/22/2017
"Amazing experience!"
We came in knowing what we wanted and everyone at Toyota of Puyallup worked hard to make our dreams come true! It was a seamless and pleasant experience, and we'll definitely be coming back the next time we are looking for a car!
Vehicle: TOYO PRIUSV
Sales Date: 04/15/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 10:50 AM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Larkin. We appreciate your ind words, and we're thrilled to hear everything went so well. Congratulations!

KARIN G. on 04/21/2017
"Service"
Service was awesome
Vehicle: TOYO RAV4
Review Created: 04/21/2017 10:40 PM

Thank you for your kind words, Karin. We appreciate your positive review, and we're happy to hear you had a good experience. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

VIRGINIA R. on 04/21/2017
"Satisfied"
The work done by Toyota of Puyallup is always done well.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 09:03 PM

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Virginia. We appreciate you!

RAMON R A. on 04/21/2017
"Great and friendly staff.. "
The staff are very friendly and helpful they help you get the best deal..
Sales Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 06:14 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/21/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Ramon. We appreciate your wonderful feedback, and we hope you enjoy your new Toyota Tacoma. Congratulations!

MICHAEL J M. on 04/21/2017
"Outstanding Custoner Service"
Absolutely love my experience!
Vehicle: TOYO TUND
Review Created: 04/21/2017 04:32 PM

We truly appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, Michael. Thank you for your wonderful review, and congrats!

ROY W K. on 04/21/2017
"Great Business"
Always great and efficient service. Every employee is pleasant to work with.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 04:01 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Roy. We appreciate you!

FAWN B. on 04/21/2017
"Painless"
Quick and painless. Little pricey but worth it.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Service Date: 04/15/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 03:24 PM

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Fawn. We appreciate your business!

DONALD B S. on 04/21/2017
"2017 tacoma"
Toyota of Puyallup have a very professional staff who were easy to work with. I will definitely recommend them to my friends.
Review Created: 04/21/2017 02:49 PM

Thank you for your kind words, Donald. We're thrilled to hear that your experience was so positive, and we appreciate your recommendations as well. Congratulations on your new Toyota Tacoma!

DAVID S. on 04/21/2017
"Staff is always very courteous. "
Nick was awesome, I also thought you would have the vehicle all day but it was done in a little over an hour.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Service Date: 04/15/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 02:40 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, David. We appreciate your business!

David Y. on 04/13/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"There is a Super Hero at Toyota of Puyallup"
There was a delay with ordering parts for my new car. Almost giving up hope, I reached general manager, Matt Penrose. He was able resolve the issue on the spot and save the day! He is the saving grace, super hero of Toyota! Thank you for finally giving me the peace of mind that my car is finally complete.
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 02:59 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/13/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, David. We appreciate your kind words, and we'll certainly pass the praise on to Matt. Take care!

ANNIE M L. on 04/09/2017
"professional personel"
Great experience as always.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/09/2017 11:40 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/10/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Annie. We're very happy to hear our team treats you well. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so if there's ever anything you feel we can do better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!