Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
SARA R. on 02/26/2015
"Long wait time"
I was in for my 25k check, which does not include an oil change. They told me it would take about an hour, although in the past when my service didn't include an oil change, it would take a bit less time. I had my two kids with me in the waiting room. About an hour after we arrived, a tech came out to tell me it was almost ready. Then about 15 minutes later, someone comes out to upsell me on my car's dirty air filters. I said sure, but didn't anticipate it taking another 30 minutes to replace two filters. Overall, I was happy with the staff's professionalism as usual, and the waiting area was nicely updated. But I was disappointed that I had scheduled an appointment and still ended up waiting an hour and 45 minutes for a super basic service where they basically check my fluid levels and rotate my tires. If I would've known I'd be waiting that long, I definitely wouldn't have done it during the day while I had an infant and preschooler with me, and I wouldn't have had them replace any filters and pay an additional $60.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER