Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
STEVE V. on 03/10/2015
"Great service "
I took my car in for servicing because my father in law noticed what looked like an oil stain under the car. After a fairly quick review, the service team confirmed that it did have a significant leak and should not be driven until that was addressed. I was told that it was most likely in need of a new engine sensor, but possibly needed much more extensive work. The cheaper option would be tried first, but the part would need to be ordered. I was given a free loaner car which was pretty much a hassle-free experience, and it worked great. I got a call early the next morning indicating that the new part had been put in and everything was looking good. Car has been working great since - no leak (knock on wood). Overall it was a very good experience: relatively little waiting, consistently friendly service, no hassles, and (as far as I can tell ;) ) very good work.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS