Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review 33 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
WILLIAM S G. on 04/08/2015
"POOR COMMUNICATION"
- DID NOT REPAIR DRIVERS FLOOR MAT RETAINER AS REQUESTED.
- FIRST OIL CHANGE DUE PER YOUR E.MAIL. CAME IN AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT SAID OIL NOT DUE UNTILL 10K.= WASTED OUR TIME.
-REAR TIRE BOUNCE @ 43MPH, SAID THEY ROTATED THEM AND SHOULD HAVE REBALANCED, NOW PROBLEM IN FRONT. I WILL HAVE BALANCED ON OUR DIME.
= AFTER OWNING MY OWN AUTO SERVICE CENTER FOR 31 YRS I CAN SEE WE HAVE COMMUNICATION FIGURED OUT, YOU NEED TO WORK A LOT HARDER @ IT.
Vehicle: TOYOTA AVALON
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/08/2015
Review Created: 04/08/2015 02:29 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/09/2015

Hello and thank you so much for the feedback.  Hopefully, I can address each of these issues and we can help make this right!
I'd like to get the vehicle back here and check theses items out.  You shouldn't have to pay to have the tires balanced if they are out.  Toyota will warranty that and we can address the floor mat retainer clip as well.  I'm happy to fill your gas tank for you on top of that as you're having to make a separate trip back here.  You are correct, communication is key and I apologize we didn't have put our best foot forward on this one.  Please let me know if you'd like that done and I can happily coordinate everything.  Thank you for your patronage and I hope we can elimiate this issue for you.

Sincerely,