Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
DENNIS C G. on 04/30/2015
"Did not do what I asked"
Usually very happy with the service. I asked for my brakes to be checked because they were noisy while they were doing the 5000 mile service. They did not do it, they just told me my brakes were at 7mm. Also they did not do the recall on my truck for a second time!
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/25/2015
Review Created: 04/30/2015 09:14 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 05/01/2015

Hello and thank you so much for the feedback.  I'm very sorry to hear this occurred!  This is not like us to make this mistake and I want to do whatever possible to make this right for you.  I see you've been coming to us for quite some time!  I'm happy to address the brake concern you have and complete the required recalls from Toyota.  In addition, to save you a trip here, I will have a loaner vehicle delivered to your home or business and pick your truck up for you to get it here so you don't have to make another trip!  I'm quite sorry about the inconvenience to you!
If this is something you'd like to have done, please contact me personally and I will coordinate everything.  Thanks again for reaching out and please accept my personal apologies.

Rich Conley