Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
AUBREE R. on 05/04/2015
"Great Customer Service & Fair Price"
Toyota Of Puyallup was a pleasant surprise and not the typical experience I have had when shopping or purchasing a vehicle. We bought a used vehicle from them and believe that we could not have done better for the price. Our sales rep was friendly and honest and followed up when he said he would. No shyster made up stories, changing the price last minute or other nonsense that has happened to all of us car shopping. They even went above and beyond by putting a new set of tires on the vehicle without us asking (or adding it into the price). I think I am still stunned at how easy the process was and am waiting for "the catch". The good news is that there isn't one. Just a simple, quick, painless car buying process that is rare to find these days. Check them out before you try other dealerships. I think you will be happy you did.
Category: Sales