Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
DOUGLAS B A. on 05/13/2015
"Not impressed with charging us $100 for such a small service....."
I think that the problem with our car was so small that you could have cut a loyal customer like ourselves a break and saved us $100. We have done a lot of business with you guys. Thought it was pathetic to charge that amount despite the form that we agreed to. Not impressed. It would have given a feel of small business, not a big company trying to get every penny they can out of people. Will do our mechanical service elsewhere......
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Category: Service
Service Date: 05/12/2015
Review Created: 05/13/2015 02:38 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 05/13/2015

Hello and thank you for your feedback.  We definitely don't want our cusotmers feeling that we are charging them unneccessarily!  Our technician first had to identify the noise you were concerned with.  After that, he discovered it was due to some components that were interfering with the ABS actuator.  Upon removal, it turned out everything was normal with the remaining components.  We do greatly appreciate your business with us!  Hopefully, you can see by your past visits with us that we are not the type of place to "nickel and dime" our customers.  Please contact me personally as I would like to make this situation right with you.  Again, I appreciate the feedback and I'm confident we can make this situation right for you!

Rich Conley