Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
SHIH-CHEN C. on 05/28/2015
"Clean place. Service could have been more efficient."
Clean place. Friendly staff. The only thing is their express service counters only take customers who need oil change, not all others. When I was there on Wednesday, I had to wait quite a while for one of the "general service" counters to become available and help me. And yet while I was waiting, I saw two customer service representatives in "express service" counters standing there and not having any customers to serve. Customer service would have been more efficient if staff at express service counters had helped customers in line.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Category: Service
Service Date: 05/27/2015
Review Created: 05/28/2015 09:10 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 05/29/2015

Hi Shih-Chen. Thank you very much for leaving us feedback. We appreciate it as we really do read every review. We're glad to hear that there were parts of your experience at our store that you were satisfied with, and we hope to work with you again.

Kerry Sawyer