Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JACQUELYN D. on 06/03/2015
"The customer really is first"
From contact with Maurice on the internet to signing the papers for my new Toyota, I felt like I was the priority. I actually felt like I could trust Maurice and that is not a common experience with the stereotypical car salesman. I will travel from Shelton to Puyallup for servicing of my new vehicle because I was that impressed with the team work and attention to the customer. I was also impressed with the woman who helped me with the paperwork and Sepha (sp?) who took over for Maurice.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 06/01/2015
Review Created: 06/03/2015 08:53 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/04/2015

Hi Jacquelyn. Thank you for allowing Toyota of Puyallup to earn your business. This is the kind of thing we love to hear! Our customers are always our top priority, and we're so glad you felt valued when you were car shopping. We appreciate you making the long trip to see us for your service appointments. Welcome to the family!

Kerry Sawyer