Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JEFF S. on 06/06/2015
"Major Service"
We had our 180k service done at Toyota of Puyallup. Everything was done on time and as expected. Needed new front speakers and they recommended going to a stereo shop due to the cost of Toyota's speakers. Saved me over $200. Only issue I had was the loaner vehicle. Was a smoker car and about made me ill. Also, it was odd to take my 13 year old car in for service and not get a Toyota vehicle for the loaner. Instead I was in a Ford F150. They missed an opportunity to get me looking at a replacement Tundra. Missed sales opportunity. Overall nice job.
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/04/2015
Review Created: 06/06/2015 06:04 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/08/2015

Hi Jeff. Thank you so much for your feedback. We really do read every review, so we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We're very glad to hear that your overall Toyota of Puyallup experience was positive and we were able to save you some money. We hope to work with you again.

Kerry Sawyer