Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JEFFREY Q. on 06/06/2015
"Great customer service and attention to detail!!!"
I live in Olympia and I've tried the Olympia (once) and Tacoma (twice) dealerships for maintenance and I still prefer going to the Toyota of Puyallup dealership for all of my maintenance service. With my high mileage driving, I get twice as many services per year than the average driver and still prefer going to Toyota of Puyallup despite the distance and it being out of my way. Their attention to detail and quality work are worth the drive and I've never been disappointed. Fred Goetz and the rest of the crew do a great job!!!
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/05/2015
Review Created: 06/06/2015 03:31 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/08/2015

Hi Jeffrey. Thank you so much for your kind words. This is the kind of thing we love to hear! We truly appreciate you coming out of your way to see us, and we're very glad to hear you're treated so well when you do.

Kerry Sawyer