Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JOSHUA S. on 06/11/2015
"No pushy sales"
It wasn't the most inviting and friendly dealership I've been to, but they didn't pressure us. Negotiations went well and we walked out with the car we wanted. I kept asking about using my own financing. They kept blowing me off. When it was time for paperwork, they had already run my credit and had financing set up for me. They did reduce my rate by 0.25% compared to the lowest rate from my bank. Kinda fishy tactic to keep me in their own Toyota financing, but I guess I can't complain too much since my rate is lower than it could have been with the bank. I just wish they had been more upfront and honest about doing it that way instead of sneaking it in to the end of the process. If they had been honest about that, their rating from me would be higher.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 06/10/2015
Review Created: 06/11/2015 08:32 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/12/2015

Hi Joshua. Thank you for allowing Toyota of Puyallup to earn your business. We read every review, and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We're glad to hear that you got the vehicle you wanted. Congratulations!

Kerry Sawyer