Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JEFF R L. on 06/12/2015
"over promise under deliver"
I was greeted promptly upon entering the service department and given courteous service. I was early for my appointment for an oil change service which included a tire rotation. I was asked if I would like a car wash and vacuum at the write up and gladly accepted. I was told the service with wash and vacuum would take approximately 1 hour. One hour later I was approached by the service advisor and asked if I wanted to skip the wash and vacuum because my vehicle was waiting in line for the wash. I said sure, and was then brought a vehicle inspection sheet. On the sheet, there was a wheel torque listed indicating the torque of the wheels following the rotation. It said 80lbs. I asked if that was the correct torque and the advisor immediately replied with a yes. Unsure, I looked up the specification for the torque finding it to be 97lbs. I had the wheel torque checked with a digital torque wrench and all lug nuts were torqued in excess of 200lbs with the minimum being 206lbs. Excellent service feel from a beautiful service department, but a little rough behind the scenes. I am overall pretty satisfied, but left wondering if other things were done correctly.
Category: Service