Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
TAMRA G. on 06/21/2015
"Not sure at the moment"
I had an 11:30 appointment for oil change and was told it could be up to one hour. After waiting for 1.5 hours I inquired about the status only to find out they had just started working on in 15 minutes prior. I was pleased, but thanked them for the info. I did get a couple for a free future oil change, but that doesn't quite make up for it. I have taken my car to this same place for the last 9 years and this is the first time this has ever happened. For that alone I will give them 4 start.
Vehicle: SCION XB
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/20/2015
Review Created: 06/21/2015 04:30 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/21/2015

Hi Tamra. Thank you for your feedback. We really do read every review, and we appreciate you letting us know what happened. We certainly hope you'll have a better experience the next time you come see us. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions. Thanks!

Kerry Sawyer