Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
LOUIS J H. on 06/25/2015
"Bad day"
In for 120K maintenance. Had my list with prices. Quoted twice as much upon checking in. Had to wait 1 hour for a rental car even though I had made the appointment 10 days in advance. Couldn't get tire lugs loose, had to take car to Les Schwab. Upon return, the mechanics had gone home so tires couldn't be rotated. By far the worst experience I've had there in 20 years or so. Am seriously considering not coming back!
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/24/2015
Review Created: 06/25/2015 04:38 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/26/2015

Hello and thank you so much for the information.  This sounds like a frustrating experience and I'm very sorry to hear about it!  Normally we are much better than this!  I'm happy to help correct things for you, whatever it takes.  Specifically what occurred on the wheel lug nuts is that we had to have a special tool in order to remove the wheel locks.  The key broke during our attempt to remove them and we could not rotate the tires without that.  We've ordered a new key for you (of course at no charge) and we'll get it back to you as soon as possible.  That normally takes about 4-5 days.  Please let me know how we can make this right for you and accept my further apologies for how things turned out this time.  Hopefully your past experience with us will show that this is not the norm!

Rich Conley