Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
WENDY F. on 06/27/2015
"120,000 Maintence"
I've never had problems with Toyota's service until now. After my car was serviced, I noticed three obvious scratch spots (more than 2" each) that were not there when I brought my 4-Runner. It makes me wonder what happened... The service advisor has scheduled me to bring by vehicle in and have it "touched up" in these spots. I am hoping that it will look better (that the touch up paint with blend in).
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/26/2015
Review Created: 06/27/2015 08:25 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/29/2015

Hello and thank you so much for the feedback.  I'm very sorry to hear about this.  I'm not sure how it happened, but we're happy to correct it for you!  Have you already had the paint repairs completed or do we still need to do that for you?  If so, is it to your satisfaction?  We want to make sure that your vehicle is in the same (or better) condition when we return it to you as when you dropped it off and I'm sorry to hear that didn't occur.  Thank you for letting me know and please advise if there is further action needed.

Rich Conley