Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Dale F. on 07/01/2015
"Moral Integrity"
From the time I purchased by vehicle from Toyota of Puyallup in 2007 I was keenly aware of their commitment to faith, honesty, and integrity. All my service this past 8 years has been with them. I'm always treated with respect, always have the recommended work explained clearly, never am pressured into the work, and always satisfied with the work they do. This last visit they even discovered I hadn't received a new Oil Change Punch Card after I used my last free one, and they issued me a new one, checked their records and punched me up to current. My next oil change is free. More than I ever would have expected. Great Job. Keep it on 105.3!
Vehicle: TOYOTA SIENNA
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/29/2015
Review Created: 07/01/2015 10:43 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 07/01/2015

Dale, this is wonderful to hear. Thank you so much for allowing Toyota of Puyallup to earn your trust. Customer service is our top priority, and we're thrilled that you are treated like the valued customer you are. We'll see you soon!

Kerry Sawyer