Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Tim D. on 07/02/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"5k Mile Service"
My new 2015 4 Runner was in for it's pre-paid service. The SUV had a small lift and larger tires added by the dealer. In the 5k service the tires were rotated and upon driving away the steering wheel shook so bad I had to return to the shop. I was told to go to Les Shwab to get it fixed and if billed bring it back to the dealer. Terrible Answer! If you can't perform the service then take it yourself while I wait and return a completed vehicle to me, not a new vehicle in worse condition than it was brought in and expect me to go elsewhere to get it fixed.
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/26/2015
Review Created: 07/02/2015 03:43 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 07/02/2015

Hello and thank you so much for the feedback.  I have reviewed this and I have to say I think you are completely correct!  We should have done a better job in handling this as the dealership you purchased the vehicle from.  I'm happy to help make this situation right for you and I apologize that we let you down.  It was certainly not our intentions.  We do not have the correct equipment to accommodate this at our shop, but the place that provided those products for you is a business partner of ours and we can coordinate all the sublet repairs through us.  If you'd like, please contact me personally and I will help to set all of this up.  We will provide you with complimentary alternate transportation while your 4Runner is being looked at.  To top that off, we'll be happy to pick up your vehicle from your home or work and drop off that loaner, avoiding you having to make a separate trip in.  I hope this all will for you.  Again, please accept my apologies for the mistake made and I hope we're able to get this corrected for you.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Rich Conley