Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
MARGIE J B. on 07/08/2015
"My 5th Camry from Toyota of Puyallup!"
I appreciated working with Sean in the service department. He diagnosed the problem, determined my radio needed to be replaced but was still under warranty. He ordered it and followed up with a call when it was in. The day of my appointment he again prepared the paperwork to allow for a quick start to my service. (I didn't have to go through the whole explanation again.) He kept me apprised of a change by calling during the repair. Another gentleman handled the final paperwork and patiently reviewed the work that had been done. He even explained the tire pressure issue and invited me to come in monthly to have them checked. I forgot to have my windshield wipers replaced but will do that another time. I also wanted to achnowledge the gentleman who greeted us in the drive through when we arrived. I didn't get his name but he is African American. His smile, friendly manner, and directing me to the counter provided a very positive first impression. I am very happy that I bought my 5th Toyota at Toyota of Puyallup!
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/07/2015
Review Created: 07/08/2015 03:58 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 07/08/2015

Hi Margie. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We sincerely appreciate your continued business wih Toyota of Puyallup, and we are so happy to hear that we've earned your trust. Good customer service is very important to us, so it's great that you've had good experiences with our team. We'll see you soon!

Kerry Sawyer