Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Brenda J. on 07/13/2015
"Oil Change"
My luck with Toyota of Puyallup has been outstanding, but today's customer service was lacking. I made my appointment about a month ago, but when I arrived this morning my appointment was not in the system. The agent at the counter was friendly and she made sure I had my oil changed. The same lady came to my seat about 40 minutes later and told me that my car needed an engine filter. I authorized the service. When another employee called my name and stated that my car was ready, I walked up to the counter and he handed me the papers. I asked him why the air filter was not installed and he said "your car is old." I asked him what I should do now and he stated "we don't keep that model in stock." I was shocked. I felt his last two comments were unnecessary and disrespectful. I had to ask a third time about the air filter before he said "since she didn't order one for you, I guess I can." I honestly hope my engine air filter was ordered, but I didn't leave feeling confident.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4