Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
ELIZABETH W. on 07/26/2015
"Not As Good As it Was"
I have been going to Toyota of Puyallup loyally for almost the last 20 years through different Toyota's. Even when I moved to Seattle I continued going to this dealership because the customer service was so outstanding. Unfortunately, the last two times I went the customer service was not great. Both times somehow they bent my rear license plate. The blamed it on the free car wash... but that was the other annoying thing. The car was never washed! It was completely dry and not washed. I'm glad that someone helped come out and bend it back into place, but it was curious to blame it on the car wash when no wash was done. For years, the also did a very light vaccum of the car. The past several times there was also no vacumming of the car and no washing even though th washing was offered. I also had some questions about the service, but did not have a clear response. Also, in the past I gave my cell number so that I could be called when the car was ready but instead I ended up waiting an extra 30 minutes or so a no one followed up to let us know the car was done.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/06/2015
Review Created: 07/26/2015 12:08 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 07/27/2015

Hello and thank you so much for the response.  I'm very sorry to hear the last couople of times you have been in we have not been up to part!  That is certainly not like us.  I can't imagine what may have occurred to the license plate if we didn't wash the vehicle.  I'm looking into this with our staff.  We'll also be sure to do a better job in our vacuuming (and overall car wash quality).  This is a service that we never want to skimp on!
Thank you again for bringing this to my attention and please know that we're working hard on quality control in all aspects of our Service Department!  Please let me know if you have any additional concerns or questions and I'll be happy to answer them!

Rich Conley