Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JOHN H. on 07/28/2015
"Not their best performance"
I was one of the first people in the service area at 7:30 and told the tech that I was there for a 150,000 mile service and he directed me to the wrong counter. When I got back to the counter I was supposed to be at, they were full. Then the service advisors weren't paying attention to who was there when and let someone go before me. So my check-in took almost 1/2 hour. The car was supposed to be washed, but it was still pretty dirty when I got it back. In addition, when returning a phone call I had to call in twice to get the service advisor on the phone. They may be getting too big finally. I'll still recommend them, but I'm going to be on guard the next time I have to go in for service...
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/27/2015
Review Created: 07/28/2015 02:21 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 07/28/2015

Hi John. Thank you for your feedback. We really do read every review, so we truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your appointment went. Customer service is very important to us, and we sincerely apologize for the check in delays. Thank you for your patience. We're glad to hear we will be seeing you again.

Kerry Sawyer