Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
SUSAN E M. on 08/03/2015
"Unhappy"
I have not been happy with the my oil change service the last 2 or 3 visits. What used to take 45 minutes to 1 hour, has now turned into 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. On my last visit 7/31/15 I arrived at 9:25 am for my 9:30 am appt. They told me it would take 1 hour. At 11:04 a service tech showed me my filters that needed replacements... that is 1 1/2 hours after my arrival. I told him that I had an appointed in Kent and that I was suppose to be there at 11:30. He apologized, however that wasn't going to get me to my appointment on time. At approx. 11:25 I was finally told by a service rep that my car was done..... 2 hours after I had dropped it off! I advised him how unhappy I was and that I had missed my appointment. He gave me a 50% off my next appt. I am not satisfied!!! He should have NOT charged me for this oil change at all. I don't understand why it takes 2 hours to change the oil. I have been getting my oil changed in Puyallup for the last 5 plus years and was always very satisfied, why has the service changed so drastically in the last year?
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/31/2015
Review Created: 08/03/2015 10:24 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/04/2015

Hello and thank you so much for the feedback.  I am very sorry to hear we let you down this time in!  As you mentioned and can hopefully see from our past performance, this is definitely a one time thing for us.  We have been going through some pretty major growing pains in the service department and are working diligently to accommodate.  We continue to address our proccesses and staffing in order to meet our customer demand.  I really appreciate the feedback you offered.  I'm happy to also provide you a complimentary service for another visit on top of the 50% off coupon.  I will mail that directly to you.  I am confident that your next visit will be much better!  Thank you again for taking the time to let us know of your concerns.

Sincerely,