Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JASON W. on 08/04/2015
"Toyota of Puyallup is trustworthy!"
This is my second car I have bought here. I have been more than satisfied with the outcome. I have bought a Highlander and just recently I leased for the first time a new Corolla. The sales people were not creepy or pushy. They just helped me understand the lease process. Morgan Teeters was great at finding what we wanted and helping us with our options. We are so happy that we are leasing. This was the best option for our situation. I would highly recommend Toyota of Puyallup and salesman Morgan Teeters to my friends and family.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 08/03/2015
Review Created: 08/04/2015 09:25 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/05/2015

Hi Jason. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're so thankful to have earned your repeated business, and we're thrilled to hear the buying process went so well. Congratulations on your new Corolla!

Kerry Sawyer