Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Frances S. on 08/05/2015
"Second Visit to Toyota of Puyallup"
Needed to schedule lube and oil. They made it easy by online scheduling. Could make the appointment on the day and time which worked best for me.

Check in for service was easy. Personnel very friendly and were good listeners.

Waiting area pleasant. Not quite to the level of Michael's Toyota where I originally purchased my Highlander. But Puyallup isn't Bellevue.

Twenty minutes into the car servicing a gentleman presented a couple of dirty filters that he thought should be replaced. Also said my seven year original battery had lasted ten years but also needed to be replaced. Gave me cost. Was a go on all fronts. Car was done in less than an hour. How nice!
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/04/2015
Review Created: 08/05/2015 03:40 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/05/2015

Thank you for your wonderful review, Frances. We're so pleased to hear that you had such a good experience at our store. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Kerry Sawyer