Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
ANN M. on 08/08/2015
"Shuffle in, shuffle out"
After reading some of the reviews I find my experience was not quite the same. Busy place, tried to schedule oil change appointment on phone and was told a week out. Was able to get appointment online. Basic oil change took over an hour and then when car brought around was parked as far away from the door as possible when all spots in front of door were vacant. While waiting noticed older vehicles that were serviced were parked away from the door while newer vehicles received front door service. Not much incentive to come back after being a loyal customer for over 12 years.
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/05/2015
Review Created: 08/08/2015 08:21 AM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/10/2015

Hello and thank you so much for the feedback.  Please accept my apologies, on behalf of the dealership, for this delay on our most recent visit!  We're normally much more on top of things than that and we're working hard to accomplish a quick turn around.  We've been experiencing some "growing pains" but I want you to know that that our customers time and experience is at the forefront of all of our processes and plans.  I'll make sure all of our staff is aware of keeping track of their individual customers to ensure we don't have a problem like this keep reoccurring.  Thank you for your loyaltly and please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Rich Conley