Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
ELIZABETH H. on 08/16/2015
"misleading "
I scheduled an apt 6 months ago for an oil change. The man I spoke with explained to me how it works and that I can come in every 6 months for a complimentary oil change. He do explained the other services. I scheduled way in advance and came in yesterday to find out that he had scheduled me for a full price oil change, that my service warranty had expired and that it would cost $70. I was very upset because I was told it was complimentary and it seems this man knew 6 months ago it wouldn't be covered. It felt sneaky and underhanded. The sales person yesterday, Trevor was condescending and while he covered the oil change didn't seem to care that I had been mislead. I've been into your service department 3 times. 2 of those 3 times have been bad experiences. The first time I contacted management over the issues. Our experience with the sales dept was fabulous. Can't say the same for the service dept.
Vehicle: TOYOTA SIENNA