Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
BONNIE C. on 08/19/2015
"Customer Service - Real People!"
Where do I begin?! First, a big thank you to Joshua Nestorov who was very courteous and responsive to my initial inquiry; to Morgan Teeters who was awesome from our introduction from Joshua, test drive, initial paperwork, and going over everything I needed to know about the car before we left for home; to Teresa Ackley who was fabulous and so thorough in getting us through the final paperwork; and finally to the two team members who got her clean (despite the stormy day), fueled and ready for me to drive home. Car buying should be fun and your team did just that, made it fun and exciting. We are fortunate to be able to purchase a new car and although there are a four Toyota dealers in our area (Woodinville), we would not hesitate to come back to Toyota of Puyallup in the future! Again, thank you for a wonderful experience.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 08/18/2015
Review Created: 08/19/2015 06:48 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/20/2015

Hi Bonnie. Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear that our team made the buying process so pleasant and fun for you. We hope you love your new Corolla. Welcome to the family!

Kerry Sawyer