Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
SHANNON C. on 08/21/2015
"Great experience"
We came down just looking to test drive a few used mid-sized SUV and met Morgan Teeters. He was great! Easy to talk to and very "unsalesman"-like. We never felt pressure from him to buy, but he showed us what we were looking for and introduced us to the Rav4 that we'd never thought of as an option. Long story short, we ended up buying a car! Morgan walked us through it step by step with no pain and no hassle. Chuck in Finance was also super friendly, easy to talk to, and made the mess of paperwork painless. Great day and I love my new-to-me car!
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 08/19/2015
Review Created: 08/21/2015 06:25 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/24/2015

Hi Shannon. Thank you for doing business with Toyota of Puyallup and for sharing your experience on Facebook. We're thrilled to hear everything went so well, and we hope you're enjoying your new RAV4. Congrats!

Kerry Sawyer