Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
BRIAN A S. on 09/09/2015
"poor comunications"
had service on a leased vehicle with 6 weeks before lease ended. thought I would do the right thing and get the oil serviced, due to the "service needed" light being on. I dropped it off and signed a quote = $0. when I returned they told me that my Toyota care only last 2 years and it would now cost me money. when I leased this vehicle, I was told all maintenance was included. not so! I paid and then went to talk to the salesperson who sold me the vehicle. he was not there. I asked for the sales manager and was told that she could not see any around. when asked if she could page one, I was told they don't page????
I finally talked to a sales manager - by this time I was pretty frustrated - I explained to him that I could have just waited to get service and put another 1200ish miles on it, but wanted to do the right thing. there was no offer to reimburse me and felt like he just wanted me to leave. he did give me a account balance sheet showing my pay off and said my vehicle was worth more than I owe and would love to have me stay part of the TOP family. I have bought or leased 6 vehicles from them over the past years. not the customer service that I would expect to a loyal buyer. I would of expected for the sales manager to talk to salesperson and follow up - it's only been a day or two, but following up is a good way to say they care. so this is the only way besides social media (which I am reluctant to do).
on a good note - Rick in service was very apologetic for not catching the cost at the beginning and still provided good service - thank you for that.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA