Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
SOMTO U. on 09/17/2015
"First time Buyer"
The reason I gave my experience such a low score was because I didn't feel like my business was the most important to my dealer. This was my first time actually buying a brand new car and during my negotiating process I felt like my dealer was irritated that I didn't take some of the poor deal they where offering and he told me he was there since 8am, Making me feel pressure to make a deal but I stood my ground. Also all he talked about was some other guy that buys a lot of cars from them in Seattle and how important that guy is. When I finally made a deal and discussed coming around 2pm the next day to test drive my brand new car and take it home because I had to also drop off my rental we agreed that was a perfect time. But when I came the next day he was not expecting me and he was almost out the door to Seattle for the guy he told me that was soooo important. We never test drove my car, they didn't even place my Lo Jack in the that I purchased. Long story short it was not the best experience and I just have to be honest. The only reason I wouldn't recommend this place to my fellow nurses or friends is because I feel like Being a first time car buyer you need a dealer that is going to give you there undivided attention and make you feel like your business matters. This is my honest account of my car buying experience. My dealer Don wasn't a bad guy but I do wonder if I was a man would I have gotten his undivided attention. I did purchase a brand new 2016 4RUNNER. I know I'm not his Seattle golden guy but I've made a pretty great purchase being is my first car purchase. All and All I love my car!!!!
Category: Sales