Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JOANNE W. on 09/19/2015
"Oil change and Brake Switch Service"
Took my truck in for service on Saturday Sept 18 for service. Rick the service advisor was very helpful with my visit and brought Tom the tech troubleshooter over. Tom went for a drive with me and solved my brake switch issue. (He is the man for diagnostics). Rick called for the shuttle to take me back to the house but the driver NEVER came back to the dealer. So I waited about 2 3/4 hours while my truck was serviced. So because my truck was fixed right I decided not to knock off a star and gave them 5 stars. The other caution is to always check when they bring your vehicle to the front of waiting room because they don't always announce its there ready to go.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TACOMA
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/18/2015
Review Created: 09/19/2015 05:59 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 09/21/2015

Hi Joanne. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your appointment went. We do sincerely apologize for the shuttle snafu, but we are glad to hear that you were satisfied with the service performed on your Tacoma. We hope to see you again!

Kerry Sawyer