Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Nimesh P. on 10/14/2015
"Great 5000 mile oil change"
This was great, loved the comfortable yet cozy waiting room where I was able to read my book. The complimentary washing and vacuuming is a true value add on. I was able to use the coupon that the service center sent me and I had a great inspection done on the car as well. On the coupon, it said once completing the service, that i would receive another 30.00 dollar voucher for my next 5000 mile oil change, but perhaps that was forgotten. Other than that, excellent service.
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/13/2015
Review Created: 10/14/2015 07:35 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/15/2015

Hi Nimesh. Thank you for your great feedback. We truly appreciate your business and your positive attitude. We're thrilled to hear you were satisfied with your experience, and if you have any questions about your voucher, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Thanks!

Kerry Sawyer