Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
KAREN M. on 10/18/2015
"No pressure service"
As a long time customer, this service visit was a bit disappointing. When I went out to my car and started the engine, there was a noticeable vibration I knew was not right. I went back into the office and notified the service writer. He came out to see what I was referring to. He checked under the hood, and one of the lines had not been reconnected after work had been done. An easy fix, but what damage might have been caused if driven? Then after getting home I noticed the sticker notifying when next service woukd be due had not been changed. Not a big deal, but these lack of attention to details was disappointing. Yes it was a busy Saturday morning, but maybe it was more than they can handle?
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/17/2015
Review Created: 10/18/2015 07:58 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/19/2015

Hi Karen. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such valuable feedback. We want to give you a 5 star experience every time you come see us, and letting us know how we can improve will help us do that. We hope to see you again!

Kerry Sawyer