Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
SEAN W. on 10/21/2015
"Tried to sell me something that wasn't needed"
The overall experience was good up to the part where they told me I needed new brakes. I asked how is that possible when Toyota of Puyallup replaced the brakes less than 8000 miles ago. They told me they would check again. They came back and told they were fine and to have a nice day. Makes me consider going elsewhere to have my three Toyota's serviced in the future.
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/20/2015
Review Created: 10/21/2015 02:10 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/21/2015

Hello and thank you so much for the email.  I'm very sorry to hear about this mistake!  We always want to be proactive in training our technicians when things go wrong.  I am glad to hear that we re-checked this and things turned out okay, but I apologize we assessed incorrectly in the first place.  We'll make sure to address our team and processes so all techs are "on the same page" regarding diagnosis and inspection of the brake pads.  We appreciate you bringing it to our attention so we can improve!  If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me personally.

Rich Conley