Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
TOM M. on 10/30/2015
"overall inspection"
after repair overall inspection followed. one comment indicated windshield was good. winshield has glaring major cracks in it Point being, if that large an error was made, can I trust the rest of the inspection? I am concerned! rating ?? as of this point. other than that 4-5
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/29/2015
Review Created: 10/30/2015 08:29 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 11/02/2015

Hello and thank you so much for the feedback.  I can certainly appreciate your position here!  Our technician missed this item!  I've brought it to his attention so there won't be any future msitakes like this.  He has been here for a long time and this is definitely not something that is normal for him.  I'm happy to have another inspection done on the vehicle, at your convenience and no charge to you, to make certain that we haven't missed anything else.  Trust is the biggest thing we strive for with our customer base.  Please let me know if you'd like to coordinate this.  In the meantime, I appreciate your concern and please accept my apologies for the mistake.  We will be better next time around!

Rich Conley