Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review 22 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
ANN S. on 11/18/2015
"This is a great place because it focuses on the person."
I became interested in the Prius because my son purchased one about 2 years ago and he loves it. I also had an opportunity to drive my son's car for some extended miles and really liked it. (Especially the gas mileage) In late September I stopped by Toyota of Puyallup to take a look at the PriusC. Victor was my first encounter with a salesperson. We went for a test drive in a used Prius C and he was very thorough in answering all of my questions. Later he had some paper work for me to look at regarding what it would cost. There were several options and he, again, was very thorough in answering my questions. There was zero pressure from Victor. I stewed on the whether or not to purchase the used vehicle, but decided to wait one year. Then, while I was at a state cross country meet in Eugene, Oregon I received a text message from Victor with a couple of purchasing options on the same PriusC I test drove only with a substantial reduction in it's overall price. When I returned on Sunday from the meet, Victor came in on his day off, and we took it for another spin. I was sold.
Thanks to Victor I now have a great economical car to use for my drives to Portland to attend my grandson's cross country and track meets. THANK YOU VICTOR, I love the car!
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 11/06/2015
Review Created: 11/18/2015 04:16 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 11/18/2015

Hi Ann. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are happy to hear that Victor helped you find a great car. Congratulations!

Kerry Sawyer