Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
OPHELIA S N. on 11/20/2015
"Great Service from Start to Finish!"
Just so you know I drive over fifty miles round trip out of town to get my vehicle serviced because my car gets washed almost every time, the tires get rotated almost every time, my tire pressure is checked and adjusted if needed, my vehicle gets vacuum cleaned, and the oil changed. oh, and I almost forgot most fluids get topped off. No one tries too hard to pressure me into adding services such as replacing air filters, cabin filters, etc. only when absolutely needed and they bring me the proof that it's needed. Service department is always accommodating when it comes to making appointments and even last minute rescheduling. Just received a punch card after coming in for the last three years...there's also a $5.00 rebate if you want to go through the work. And yes I know I could go to my local dealer near home but why would I? You tell me where would you rather have your car serviced? Exactly! :-)
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Category: Service
Service Date: 11/17/2015
Review Created: 11/20/2015 12:48 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 11/20/2015

Hi Ophelia. Thank you for making our day with your wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate your coming out of your way to see us, and we're so happy to hear it's worth the drive for you. We're glad to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family. See you soon!

Kerry Sawyer