Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
HEATHER P. on 12/07/2015
" Thank you"
I really do appreciate at the attention I get and the car wash. I really enjoy all the long term employees that are there. I enjoy them remembering me. I was a bit disappointed again this time (the past two services in fact) that I had to try to remember what my car needed for a service (beyond a oil change) rather than in the past how it just popped up on the computer. I really rely on Toyota of Puyallup to help me know what my car needs and when it needs it. I don't know about cars and really have felt you guys didn't take advantage of me or my car. Thank you and keep up the good work!!
Category: Service
Service Date: 12/05/2015
Review Created: 12/07/2015 07:27 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/07/2015

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback, Heather. We are very sorry to hear your last two visits haven't met your expectations, and we truly appreciate you letting us know. We will pass this information along to our team. We hope your next appointment is a 5 star experience!

Kerry Sawyer