Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
C C. on 12/22/2015
"Internet Sales Manager is really helpful, but once you are in the dealership, count on the usual psychological games"
I came to Toyota of Puyallup ready to buy. Had worked out the price, and the choice of car, with Joshua, their stellar Internet sales guy. He answered all my questions quickly, provided me the CarFax report. All I had to do was test drive and transact.
Still, once I got to the dealership, it took FOUR HOURS to complete the sale. No credit issues, nothing to slow this down other than a recalcitrant sales team. This is a typical car dealership wear-you-down sales tactic. It was not needed in my case. Terribly annoying. I can't say that this dealership is any worse than many others, but it's no better. Buy here if they have the car you want, or if it's the closest dealership, but otherwise, it's the same old thing and not worth the extra effort.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER