Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
DUANE A. on 01/08/2016
"Satisfied with the sale, not the follow up visit..."
I turned my newly purchased 2016 Tundra in for additions that I had purchased (seat heaters, truck bed liner with rails). I am satisfied with the installation of the additions, but when the truck was returned to me, I found finger grease stains on the center console, seats, sun visors (which I found strange) and dash board. In addition, there was some kind of white dust particles all over both front seats. It appeared that someone had stepped into some kind of mud puddle and stepped up on both door trims. I cannot tell if these issues resulted from Toyota, or the contractor who conducted the installation.

I would have thought someone would have cleaned the vehicle prior to my pick up today. I cleaned the vehicle myself, so I do not need to have this done, but would like for Toyota to have someone inspect the vehicle prior to returning it to the customer.

Sorry to rant. I do enjoy my new truck and look forward to many enjoyable miles with it.

Regards,