Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Gloria R. on 01/10/2016
"I responded to a recall for my 2009 Camry"
There were a number of cars in line when I arrived. i sat in my car for awhile and then one of your employees told me to just leave my keys in the car. I got out of my car and met my friend who was going to take me to the grocery story. I was told when I called that the procedure would take about one hour. I came back after an hour and was told that my car would be ready in about 20 minutes. When the technician told me my car was ready, he asked if I had checked in at the desk when I dropped the car off. I said no, the fellow just told me to get out of my car and leave the keys in the car. He then told me my car sat there for 45 minutes before it was looked at. I believe you should instruct your people to inform customers to check in at the desk before they leave, or go into the waiting room. It didn't Inconvince me because I was gone, but I may not have had to wait after I got back.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Category: Service
Service Date: 01/09/2016
Review Created: 01/10/2016 10:47 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/11/2016

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Gloria. We read every review to see how we can best serve our customers, so we appreciate you giving us the heads up on our process. We hope your Toyota Camry is running smoothly. Take care!

Kerry Sawyer