Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
THERESA L S. on 01/12/2016
"great check up. "
The tune up was fast, efficient, my car was clean and the person helping me was polite. The only negative part of my experience was this: I had an apt at 4 pm for a 30K mile tune up and oil change. Since it was so late in the day, it had to be approved by the manager to make sure there was enough time to get it done. I arrived on time. There was only 1 employee helping at the counter and 3 people waiting in line. There were about 12 other official looking employees milling about discussing how the day was almost over and how glad they were that it was however, no one was helping the 3 of us standing in line. None of these 12 unoccupied employees seemed to have anything to do but stand around the front counter, the hallways and the office, chatting, while I waited in line. The phone was ringing off the hook and the only person answering the phone was someone in Express named Jared. I waited at least 20 minutes before someone came from the back room to help at the counter. It is really great for the customers that there is such a large supply of employees on hand to help with the work on the cars but apparently not enough to get the customers checked in for their appointments. The car was finished on time so that was really the important thing but the wait was excessive considering I had an appt. Overall, great work on the car. No problems.
Category: Service
Service Date: 01/11/2016
Review Created: 01/12/2016 09:53 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/13/2016

Hi Theresa. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such good feedback. We want every one of your experiences at our store to be 5 stars, so we appreciate you letting us know how we can improve. We're happy to hear that the service portion of your appointment went well. We hope we'll see you again. Take care!

Kerry Sawyer