Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review 28 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
TERRANCE G T. on 02/07/2016
"Torn Review"
I am torn on this review. Was the work fine? Yes. In fact they hand washed the car because there was bumper damage that is now in the shop being fixed. So that was good.

Now the bad. Back after I first bought the vehicle, I was offered a maintenance package that covered maintenance through 45,000 miles. Turns out I should not have been offered the deal but the local dealer (Puyallup) honored it. The problem is when my wife brought it in for the 45,000 mile maintenance (at 45,080 or so) she was told that the 45,000 mile maintenance was not covered. Also the last time I was there I was told a new air filter was needed. I elected to put it off until this time. My wife was not even asked if she wanted the air filter replaced. So now I wonder if it does or not.

So will I continue going there for maintenance? Possibly, but I don't know if I trust them so we shall see. Would i buy from them? Probably not which is too bad because we like our Toyota and our other car has 215,000 miles and is due to be replaced.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Category: Service
Service Date: 01/29/2016
Review Created: 02/07/2016 07:52 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/08/2016

Hello and thank you so much for the feedback.  I'm sorry to hear that we've had some confusion regarding this issue.  We certainly strive for better and I'll be sure to communicate this with the team that is responsible for selling the pre-paid maintenance plans.  In the meantime, if there's anything we can do please don't hesitate to let me know.  Thank you for your understanding and your business with Toyota of Puyallup.

Sincerely,