Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
PAUL W. on 02/14/2016
"Very friendly and efficient. Flexible and accomodating too. A stark contrast to Toyota of Tacoma."
When I called Toyota of Tacoma to inquire about service, I was repeatedly hung up on by their answering system after extended hold times. When I called Toyota of Puyallup, they answered instantly. They were so friendly. I told them what I needed, and they made it happen! The service team was quick, accommodating, and demonstrated attention to detail. Honestly, the only thing they could improve is the cookies. Please; bring back the Otis Spunkmeyer cookies, and lose the stale homemade cookies that were served on Saturday morning. Keep up the good work!
Vehicle: TOYOTA SEQUOIA
Category: Service
Service Date: 02/13/2016
Review Created: 02/14/2016 09:45 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/15/2016

Hi Paul. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kerry Sawyer