Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
SHARON L. on 03/06/2016
"Auto service - All the staff from the first person you see to the last make you feel like you and your auto are important and try to help you ASAP."
I have confidence in the services I have received from Toyota of Puyallup. I usually wait while maintenance is performed on my auto and I appreciate the fact the service person always explains any additional reccomendations that may need to be done, the cost, and gets my approval before being fixed. The estimated time before completed has always been correct or finished sooner. My only complaint would be that the help that vaccums the front driver's side usually does not raise the carpet and clean underneath. I also appreciate the free car wash. I am handicapped and it is hard to wash car myself.
Category: Service
Service Date: 02/24/2016
Review Created: 03/06/2016 04:15 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 03/07/2016

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Sharon. We're very happy to hear that our service team treats you well. We'll see you next time!

Kerry Sawyer